eCR Coordinator job opening
We are seeking a full-time Electronic Case Reporting (eCR) Coordinator to provide high-level expertise in the validation and automation of eCR messages.
This position is responsible for establishing complete, up-to-date, timely, and automated reporting of individual-level data, and automation of incoming EHR data. Position is remote, in the United States only.
The person in this role will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the eCR onboarding process for our clients. Additionally, the person will become our subject matter expert for the NNDSS Modernization Initiative (NMI) and how systems in place within EpiTrax can be configured to report through the NMI module.
- Assist the on-boarding team with eCR reporters.
- Develop Structure, Dictionary, LOINC and SNOMED codes in EMSA.
- Assist in eCR message structure approval.
- Assist with EMSA management.
- Issues found by the program epis and the LHDs.
- Issues found by the surveillance team.
- Create trouble tickets for issues.
- Test the structure for incoming messages.
- Test new enhancement functionality.
- Test bug fixes.
Grant document development—5%
- Assist with determining next steps in development to be included in grants.
- Develop documentation for grants.
- Thoroughly document changes and the processes put in place.
- Work with state and CDC teams to determine MMG onboarding schedule.
- Map EpiTrax variables to PHIN VAD variables in the NMI module.
- Document all mappings and changes.
- Working knowledge of public health surveillance or EHR and healthcare data
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to analyze problems
- Good testing skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
Skills to have, or to learn on the job
- In-depth knowledge of eCR messaging
- In-depth knowledge of EMSA
- In-depth knowledge of EpiTrax
- Working knowledge of NMI
For some of our clients you will need to submit to and pass a criminal background check.
What work here offers:
- Starting annual salary range: $50k–$85k
- Paid holidays (10 per year) and vacation (2 weeks per year)
- Health insurance subsidy and 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Collaboration with knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and diligent co-workers around the world
- Freedom from being tied to one office location
- Flexible, sane work hours
- Annual bonus opportunity
Get in touch with us:
Please email us an introduction to email@example.com to apply.
Include your location, a resume, your LinkedIn URL if you have one, and whatever else may help us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct work seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
jobs remote-work casepointer epitrax