End Point Dev is an Internet technology consulting company based in New York City. We have about 50 employees serving many clients ranging from small family businesses to large corporations. We are going strong after 26 years in business!
Even prior to the pandemic most of us worked remotely from our home offices. We collaborate using project tracking tools, GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket, Zulip chat, video conferencing, and of course email and phones.
What you will be doing:
- Develop interesting and innovative geospatial web applications for our clients.
- Work together with co-workers here at End Point Dev and our clients’ in-house staff.
- Use your preferred desktop operating system: Linux, macOS, or Windows.
- Build on open source software and contribute back when possible.
Professional development experience you’ll need:
- Frameworks and libraries such as CesiumJS, Three.js, Leaflet, OpenStreetMap, KML, Mapbox, PostGIS, WebGL, Google Maps API, React, Vue.js, Angular
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system and shell
- Git version control
You have these important work traits:
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- A good eye for detail
- Tenacity in solving problems
- Work both independently and as part of a team
What work here offers:
- Collaboration with knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and diligent co-workers around the world
- Flexible and sane work hours
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Annual bonus opportunity
- For U.S. employees, health insurance subsidy and 401(k) retirement savings plan
Get in touch with us:
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include your location, a resume/CV, your LinkedIn or other profile URLs, and whatever else may help us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Note that this role is not for agencies or subcontractors—direct work seekers only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.