.NET/C# developer job opening
This position has been filled. See our active job listings here.
We are seeking a full-time .NET/C# software developer based in the United States to work with us on our clients’ applications.
End Point Dev is an Internet technology consulting company based in New York City, with 50 employees serving many clients ranging from small family businesses to large corporations. The company is going strong after 26 years in business!
Even before the pandemic most of us worked remotely from home offices. We collaborate using SSH, Git, project tracking tools, Zulip chat, video conferencing, and of course email and phones.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new web applications and support existing ones for our clients.
- Work together with End Point Dev co-workers and our clients’ in-house staff.
- Use your desktop operating system of choice: Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Enhance open source software and contribute back as opportunity arises.
You’ll need professional development experience with:
- 3+ years of development with .NET and C#
- Databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Security consciousness such as under PCI-DSS for ecommerce or HIPAA medical data
- Git version control
- Automated testing
- HTTP, REST APIs
You have these important work traits:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Tenacity in solving problems and focusing on customer needs
- A feeling of ownership of your projects
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- A good remote work environment
For some of our clients you will need to submit to and pass a criminal background check.
What work here offers:
- Collaboration with knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and diligent co-workers around the world
- Work from your home office, or from our offices in New York City and the Tennessee Tri-Cities area
- Flexible, sane work hours
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance subsidy and 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Annual bonus opportunity
Get in touch with us:
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
(This job has been filled.)
Include your location, a resume/CV, your Git repository or LinkedIn URLs, and whatever else may help us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct work seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.