Todor “Theo” Dimov
Theo loves creating automated solutions to complex problems, especially by implementing predictive machine learning (ML) algorithms.
He is a software developer proficient in Python, C/C++, Java, and database query languages.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Fordham University, 2020–2021. Implemented in Python the Dynamic and Resource-Aware Placement Scheme (DRAPS) for Docker containers in a heterogeneous cluster using Google Cloud in a manager/worker infrastructure.
- Evening Support Staffer, Fordham University, 2019–2021. Assisted in technical support, maintenance, and operation of computer resources in the library for patrons.
- General Manager/Social Media Manager, Café Bleriot XI, 2017–2021.
- MS, Data Science, Fordham University GSAS, New York, 2021.
- BS, Computer Science, Fordham University, New York, 2019.
Theo’s hobbies include exercising, watching sports and films, and hanging out with friends and family.