- Teacher, 1STOP-EDU, Seoul (remote from Llíria, Spain), 2020–2021. Taught one-on-one English lessons via Skype, tracked student progress using company learning management system (LMS).
- Academic Manager & Teacher, EF International Language Campus, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, 2018–2019. Trained and managed teaching team, taught English as an Additional Language to adult and teenage students using CEFR language materials, used company LMS for tracking student progress and grades and for scheduling staff and classes.
- Foundations of User Experience Design, Coursera, 2023.
- Courses in React, Responsive Web Development, and general coding, SheCodes Pro, 2022–2023.
- Advanced TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate, Coventry House International, 2016.
- BA, History and English Literature, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, 2014.
Rachel is originally from Atlantic Canada and currently based in Spain. Since graduating from Dalhousie University in Halifax, she has lived in Seoul, Victoria (Canada), and Valencia. Her interests include reading, crocheting, learning languages, cycling, and swing dancing.